Sep 1, 2014

Weekend Ramblings: One J. Crew Basic That Won't Fail

I am not a J. Crew fanatic. I appreciate their zest for high quality, but too often I've found that their high quality is matched by a too-high-for-even-this-high-quality price (I'll pass on the $100 jogging sweats, thanks). I typically go straight for the sale rack and this strategy has suited me just fine... until I recently made the fatal mistake of trying on their Pixie Pant.

*Photo via jcrew.com
A few of my coworkers have sworn by the power of the Pixie Pant, but until I got my butt into a pair, I wasn't a believer. I am now. These pants are all that and a bag of chips.

Described by J. Crew as "a legging but more structured, it's made from a stretchy holds-you-in fabric and looks good on everyone," you know these have to be good. And they are. While delivering on the "holds-you-in" promise, they manage to also accentuate your, um, assets. What more could you possibly want (and from a work pant/legging hybrid no less)?

The Pixie Pant in black can take you from a day at the office to a night out to weekend errand running in a heartbeat. Consider this $100 absolutely well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)