1) Get a haircut: I love my hairdresser (big shout out to Whitney at Natural Essence Salon in Alexandria, KY) and going there every few months is such a treat. The atmosphere is great. Plus, I am so terrible about getting my hair cut that when I finally go, it is a huge weight off my shoulders...literally. Ideally, the haircut I get might allow me to purchase and utilize Bumble & Bumble's new SemiSumo, which smells delicious and gives hair a shiny-tousled-sexy look. I need that.
2) Search for a new foundation: The current contenders are...
I am in the midst of a sample session for these two, so once one has been purchased, prepare for the full review!
3) Blog better and more often: It's no secret that my blogger enthusiasm has been lacking lately. Spring Break free time should allow me to come up with some creative articles and good pics!
4) Invest in an eye cream: I am going to take the plunge! I am turning 20 on Tuesday and fine lines don't rest. It's time to start the anti-aging routine. Call me over-dramatic, but I think it's better to be over prepared than to one day wake up looking like the Wicked Witch of the West and wishing I had done something to prevent it. I am always looking for suggestions in this area, so if you have a cream you are crazy about, let me know in the comments section!
5) Finish a book: Have you all seen "Lawless"? It's Such a great movie and Shia LaBeouf looks mighty fine in it. I started this book (which "Lawless" is based on) over Christmas break, but due to my lack of free time, I don't think I've made it past Chapter 5. I plan on changing that.
6. Brush up on my medical Spanish: This summer I am going on a medical brigade to Ecuador as a translator. I am so excited, but a bit nervous at the same time. While we will obviously have supervisors, I think us Spanish students will be heavily relied on as part of the brigade. That's a lot of pressure. My grandma gave me a medical Spanish terms book that I haven't had much time to look over. Spring Break will be the perfect time to browse through it.
That is pretty much my Spring Break To Do List, y'all!