Jun 6, 2014

Weekend Ramblings: Terre D'Hermes Eau Tres Fraîche

When it comes to choosing a spouse, many people (including my parents) say, "You know when you know." I'm starting to think the same principle applies to fragrances because today when I sampled Terre D'Hermès Eau Très Fraîche, I just knew. I've found my scent soul mate and no one can convince me otherwise.


Described as a fragrance that "expresses the alchemical power of the elements; a water somewhere between the earth and sky; a journey imbued with strength and poetry. Woody, vegetal, mineral" on Nordstrom.com, this masculine-leaning unisex fragrance is like a dream come true for anyone, male or female, who favors a fresh, earthy scent. It's the ideal white t-shirt perfume (or cologne) you can wear day-to-day.

If you're looking to get yourself a bottle, plan on splurging because it only comes in the 4.2 ounce size at $115. I was lucky enough to have a gift card to use toward my purchase, but I like to think I would have bought it regardless. I mean, after all soul mates are priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)