Mar 25, 2014

Shout Out to Rollerball Perfumes: Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black

For most people, a fragrance purchase is usually about smell and looks, but rarely about convenience. For me, I like a perfume that smells good that I can also tote around (the convenience aspect). I love the new Nirvana Black Rollerball by Elizabeth and James because it smells great, has a pretty bottle and fits in a clutch.


Described on Sephora.com as, "an addictive blend of alluring violet, sensual sandalwood, and rich vanilla that strike the perfect balance between masculine and feminine," Nirvana Black is sexy and warm. Plus, the black and gold rollerball packaging adds to its sex appeal and toting convenience-ness.


Rollerball fragrances are awesome in general, but this particular one by Elizabeth and James just speaks to my love of sandalwood and black/gold color combos. I'm definitely in love/lust here. We could even have a repeat purchase situation on our hands in the future.

Buy your Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Rollerball here. (Or, buy the equally gorgeous, full-sized bottle here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)