Jul 20, 2014

Weekend Ramblings: Weleda Salt Toothpaste

I'll admit that when I think of beauty products, toothpaste is not the first thing that comes to mind. However, when I think of unique products I own that are worth discussing, Weleda's Salt Toothpaste definitely stands out. It's a unique blend of salt, peppermint oil and other botanicals that cleans teeth like nobody's business.


To answer some questions you probably have: yes, it tastes salty and yes, it's shocking at first (but quickly addictive). Actually, since I've started using Weleda's Salt Toothpaste, mainstream toothpastes containing artificial sweeteners taste sickly sweet. Also, the clean you get with Crest or Colgate doesn't really compare to this. The salt and the baking soda provide a little more grit for toothbrush scrubbing, making teeth feel cleaner in the end (but it's still gentle on enamel, in case you're wondering).


At $8, I'm definitely at the very tippy-top of my toothpaste budget with this one, but I don't mind so much. Next time around, I think I'll try DIYing with one of these toothpaste recipes, but for now, I'm perfectly content with this Weleda find.

Have you tried this toothpaste? Loved it? Hated it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)