Jun 17, 2013

Makeup Crush Monday: My Tagalongs®


Today's Makeup Crush isn't actually makeup, per se, but it is a makeup/skincare container and, therefore, it qualifies in my eyes.  Meet My Tagalongs® Interlocking Travel Jars, God's gift to on-the-go product junkies like myself.  I am the girl who always has a full bottle of cleanser and moisturizer at every sleepover, road trip, yoga class, etc.  Call me obnoxious, just don't call me unprepared.  However, regardless of how great being prepared truly is, toting around 12 oz. of product in an overnight bag at all times is just a little much.



Not to sound like an infomercial, but My Tagalongs® Interlocking Travel Jars really do make traveling with a multiple skincare items a breeze.  I keep foundation, moisturizer, a cleansing exfoliant and a clay mask in my jars, but the possibilities are endless.  I bought my set at TJ Maxx for $4, but you can buy them online here for the same price.  I will most definitely be purchasing more of these in the near future.  The plan is to keep one in my purse, my car and my overnight bag.  I mean, hauling around full-size products is just so old fashioned nowadays, right?       

2 comments:

  1. These seem awesome, but I didn't see that at my local TJ Maxx. Guess I'll have to keep looking.

    http://gingercatqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try searching for them online! They are just as cheap on their website. Also, you could probably find a great dupe on Ebay or Amazon:) I hope this helps!

      Delete

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)