Jun 10, 2013

Makeup Crush Monday: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush

        If there are two items of makeup I live and die for, they are blush and mascara.  Sure, foundation is important, but have you ever seen someone wearing only foundation without mascara OR blush? It's like they just dipped their face in beige paint and decided,"Hey!  Ghostly is a great look for me!"  That's not really a highly desired look in my book, so that's why this girl's gotta keep the rouge rotation going strong.
*Photo via Sephora.com

        I'm always in search of a blush with a description that fits somewhere between au natural and made-up.  Until recently, I'd never found a blush that so perfectly fits that bill.  Enter Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Exposed.  This nude-pink is sure to compliment any complexion.  It's perfect for the "no-makeup" look everyone's after during the summer months.  Also, Exposed actually does last a good 12 hours like its name promises.  This one is a definite winner, folks!  Buy yours here or here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)