Jun 13, 2013

Quick Thoughts: Beauty Websites of the Moment

         As a diehard Sephora junkie, I must commend Sephora on having one of the best makeup selections around, both online and in stores.  However, sometimes I'm in the mood for a little something different and when that happens, these are the websites I go to:



I discovered this website when I read an Into The Gloss Article on Liv Tyler.  She apparently orders her C.O. Bigelow Musk Oil from there.  I've actually never tried musk oil.  In fact, even the word "musk" seems a little offputting to me, but for $15 you know I've already ordered myself a bottle.  If Liv likes it, the best I can do is give it a try.


This website is just gorgeous.  I can't exactly remember how I came across it, but they have the most unique (and cult) brands.  It's like Cult Beauty for the U.S.




Once upon a time there was a little girl named Addison who believed a C.O. Bigelow cleanser from Bath and Body Works was the most luxurious thing money could buy.  Don't even get me started on their Mentha Lip Shine!  I swear every girl owned like three or four.  Although I don't see much in the way of skincare from them in BBW anymore and they no longer have an independent store in the mall, it turns out that C.O. Bigelow is alive and well.  Plus, they sell a ton of other interesting brands online!


These websites are the bomb, but tighten those purse strings before visiting them.  If you're like me, you will want to buy everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)