Dec 28, 2013

Evercle̅n Skincare

Of all of the skin problems that ail us, among the most tenacious is sensitivity.  If you suffer from sensitive skin, you know that even a search for facial cleanser alone means an hour or two spent in the beauty aisles, hunting down a soap-free, non-comedogenic, fragrance free concoction.  Unfortunately, if you're trying to do the whole natural beauty thing, this is even more of a challenge, especially if you're particularly sensitive to essential oils.


But, the sensitive skinned among us can rejoice because Evercle̅n has the answer to your prayers with their line of products that "say no" to soap, fragrance, parabens, gluten, phthalates, petroleum, colors, DEA’s and sodium lauryl sulfate.  Shew! What a mouthful! But you get it. Evercle̅n is basically giving people with sensitive skin a chance at using natural products and I love it!

Their line includes a face cream, facial cleanser, facial toner, hand cream, eye cream and body lotion.  Of all of these products, I favored both the face cream* and the body lotion*. Though I couldn't use the face cream all over my entire face due to a glycerin sensitivity, I used it as an eye cream and it was light and incredible.  Actually, if you're looking for a natural alternative to the not-so-natural sensitive skin favorite, Cerave, this would be an amazing option.

*Photo via betterlife.com
Another of their products I really loved was the body lotion.  Very similar in texture to the face cream, the body lotion is non-greasy, but very moisturizing. It's not often that one comes across a combination like this in a body lotion.  Usually you're left sacrificing moisture for non-greasiness or vice versa.

*Photo via betterlife.com
If you've got sensitive or intolerant skin, I highly suggest you take a look at Evercle̅n's products.  The entire line can be purchased here (and at very reasonable prices, if you ask me).

Have you tried these products? Are you as happy as I am about a natural line that isn't fragranced?

The * denotes a product which I was sent free of cost.  Reviews will remain objective, regardless of how the product came to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)