Dec 4, 2013

Wednesday Roundup

A little prancercising here and some black booties there, check out this Wednesday Roundup to see what I'm loving this week!

Work It
As a YouTube connoisseur, I was surprised when my friends showed me this video I'd never seen before. I wouldn't workout like this in public myself, but I can totally appreciate her confidence (not to mention her killer pink cardigan and ankle weights).




Watch It
Tell me this: is there one single person alive who doesn't appreciate an adorable puppy/baby interaction?  I think not.





Wear It
Today's "Wear It" is a smidge biased as I just bought something similar to the shoes below, but as many of you know ankle booties are very in as of late.  This adorable pair by Jessica Simpson is affordable and also available in dark brown and a lighter taupe-y brown.





Want It
When it comes to holiday festivities, you always want to look like the best, most sparkly holiday version of yourself.  The Marc Jacobs Beauty Lightshow Luminizing Powder will help you achieve a glow which rivals that of someone who just found 50 Tiffany's boxes beneath her Christmas tree.



How are you working, watching, wearing or wanting it this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)