Jan 13, 2014

Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect

I don't put a lot of thought into my hair.  In fact, if you just spent the past week in Mexico with me, you would be surprised to know that I even care about what my hair looks like at all.  I shampooed it in the sink a few times and tossed it into a bun every morning before heading to the beach where it slowly, but surely, devolved into a salty, sandy mess everyday.  And though this routine gets an A+ for easiness, after a week of that (sans conditioning except for maybe twice, I might add) my hair is in serious need of some TLC.

But, honestly, who cares about hair in this kind of weather?
Thankfully, prior to leaving for Mexico, my mom bought me the most incredible detangler/hair protector from Birchbox per my Christmas list.  It's called Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect and it is incredible.  The smell is wonderful (a must for me when it comes to hair products), but it doesn't linger for too terribly long so as to mix poorly with your perfume of choice. And, it just works. I spritz a little of this on damp hair from root to tip, comb it through and then blow dry.  It really does make a difference in the texture of your hair, especially if you're prone to frizz like me.

*Photo via birchbox.com
Normally, I live by the Almighty Top Knot, but I will gladly wear my hair down more if it keeps looking the way it does after I use Super Comb Prep & Protect. Also, did I mention it's filled with organic ingredients and that it's completely vegan AND paraben-free? Yeah, and you thought it couldn't get any better.

To purchase your Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect, go here or here. It's $32, which is a little pricey, but that can be completely justified by buying a cheaper shampoo. Yay, beauty math!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)