Jan 25, 2014

New Beginnings

Ladies and gentlemen, I have an announcement to make! Over the next month or so, what was formerly known as Simply Skin Deep will be undergoing some changes.  I know this is a bit sudden, but after a few weeks of debating, I have decided to change the name of my beloved Simply Skin Deep to Vanity Talk! Everything will remain the same, but I think this will definitely be a positive change for my little piece of the internet. However, I am going to have to ask you to be patient with me in the upcoming months as it will be a little while before I am able to get the new design and name up and running. Enjoy the rest of your weekends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)