Apr 21, 2013

Weekend Ramblings: Findlay Market

    Aside from having sorority formal on Friday, I have had a pretty relaxing weekend.  On Saturday I went home, where I spent a day doing nothing but lazing around and eating takeout Chinese.  Being a busy college student I have really learned to appreciate these rare lazy days.  Sunday was a little more eventful, though, as I got to go to Cincinnati's Findlay Market, a large outdoor/indoor farmers market, with my sisters, best friends, and grandmother.  The selections of produce and products were a little smaller than usual, but that is to be expected when it is still chilly outside.  I did manage to buy some different herbs from Colonel De, which I intend to use in some homemade skincare, and a hand salve from a little place called Bee Haven.




If you're ever in Cincinnati, I highly recommend paying the Findlay Market a visit. There is something for everyone there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)