Apr 27, 2013

Etsy Finds: Aucocisco Naturals

       If you read my post, "What I Want Today: Etsy Edition" you know that I am really feeling Etsy's Bath and Beauty section these days.  I have long been a slave to Sephora and Ulta, so Etsy has indeed been a refreshing switchup.  Each shop is so unique and deciding which products to purchase first was quite the challenge.  This girl's got a budget, so buying everything on the website was unfortunately not an option.  After a cutthroat item removal session with my "Cart", I decided upon a few items from Aucocisco Naturals and boy, am I glad I did!

I just love the amber bottles!
       Aucocisco Naturals really caught my eye with their simple packaging and when I looked further into the brand, I was thrilled to find that the ingredients were equally simple. The Aucocisco Naturals products that I will be reviewing today are the Parsley+Rice Cleanser and the Apricot+Blackseed Serum*.  I did buy one other product, the Honey+ Pink Clay Mask, but it is a birthday gift for one of my friends, so until I get the chance to give it to her, you all will just have to hang tight for a review on that one.  Perhaps she will be my first guest writer!  What do you all think?  Anyways, here is my opinion on the aforementioned products.


Dry cleanser
Cleanser mixed with water
       At first, I was skeptical about the effectiveness of a dry cleanser which has to be mixed with water in order to be used and I had never tried anything like it before.  To be honest, I had mainly purchased this out of curiosity.  However, the texture of my skin was so incredible after the first use of this cleanser that all of my doubts were erased.  This product contains THREE ingredients (yea, you read that right) and still manages to provide a pleasant cleansing experience.  Color me impressed!

     
       I couldn't figure out a good way to capture this product in a picture, so I will describe it to you: clear with a tinge of yellow color.  How was that?  I have never tried any of the four oils in this product (apricot kernel, blackseed, rice brand, and lavender essential), so I am currently in the process of patch testing.  This is my second day wearing it on my chin, one of the most reactive areas on my face,  and I have experienced no adverse effects thus far, just really soft skin.  The texture is wonderful and very light.  I actually put a little on the ends of my hair and I was looking quite Pantene-Commercial-esque.  Quite a lovely product!


In addition to having lovely products, the Aucocisco Naturals shop has a lovely owner, Alyce, who was extremely communicative and very friendly when I asked her a few questions about getting into the cosmetics business.  I highly recommend this brand and I encourage you to check it out here or here.   

The * denotes a product which I was sent free of cost.  Reviews will remain objective, regardless of how the product came to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)