Jul 17, 2013

Introducing "Etsy Finds"

As many of you could have guessed, I am a huge Etsy Bath and Beauty fanatic. I have found some incredible brands on Etsy and each shop owner I have spoken to has been extremely knowledgeable and very helpful. I just love the personal aspect of chatting with someone from whom I've just ordered a product. Since I find myself ordering more and more products from Etsy, I've decided to start labeling all Etsy purchases with "Etsy Finds". It's kind of a new "blog series", if you will.


Additionally, I am going to label these "Etsy Finds" as such so that those of you who prefer my mainstream brand posts (i.e. Josie Maran, Garnier Fructis, Living Proof, etc.) will be able to find those more easily. It's going to keep everything a bit more organized!  

I will be heading out on vacation here soon (tomorrow actually), but I have a couple more posts planned before then. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week and that your weekends are equally fabulous. Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)