Jul 29, 2013

Sales, Sales, Sales!

Wow, can you guys believe I'm on post #2 for the day? I sure can't.  Turns out I've missed blogging a heck of a lot more than I expected.  This post will be a quick one, though, as I've just come to give you a quick heads up on some wonderful sales!

 
Abe's Market
AbesMarket.com is celebrating their recent move with a sale of 15% off of everything for the next 3 days by using the code NEWDIGS.  Not only does Abe's offer an impressive selection of natural and organic beauty loot, they also sell different foods, teas, coffees, etc.  There's sure to be something for every shopper.




BeautySage
BeautySage.com is one of my favorite beauty websites.  After registering, you automatically gain access to their killer points system where 100 points equals $10 to use on the website.  For this particular sale, which only lasts for another 23 hours, you can receive 20% off and free shipping on any order by using the code HURRAH.  With brands like RMS and Shea Terra Organics, natural beauty seekers should be ecstatic about this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)