Jul 29, 2013

The Skincare Tag

Welcome to my first ever "Tag post".  A tag is basically a set list of questions on a certain topic that other bloggers have been discussing.  I discovered the Skincare Tag at Helen Rambles On, one of my favorite blogs!  Let's get to it, shall we?

The best excuse for a skincare photo I could scrounge up at the moment.

 Describe your skincare routine in 5 words
  • Exfoliate (3-4 times a week), Cleanse, Moisturize (rarely in the summer thanks to my oily skin)

What's your skintype?

  • Oily, Sensitive, Acne-prone, Combo and Dry, depending on the weather.  Lovely, I know.
What's your favourite skincare product?

  • Ever? J&J's Head-to-Toe Baby Wash... is that weird for a beauty blogger?
Top blemish zapper.

Face wipes, yay or nay?

Toner, yay or nay?

  • Yay, absolutely, though I'm still on the hunt for my toner soul mate.
High end makeup or high end skincare?

  • High end makeup!  I've always found high end skincare to be a) too heavily fragranced or b) way overpriced for the ingredients used.
You're in a French pharmacy and you can only pick one item - what is it?

  • Oh gosh... where do I start?  I really want to try about every La Roche Posay product out there.
Tell us your top skincare tip
  • As a girl who often finds herself with a bit of skin hate after a magnifying mirror session, my best advice to you would be to stop looking in magnifying mirrors. Seriously, that's the best I've got.  Who wants to see their every pore and stray eyebrow? It is so unrealistic to view your face at 20x's magnification when no one else EVER sees it up that close.
How do you all like the tag posts?  I enjoy the aspect of answering and discussing the same set of questions.  I like that it helps me gain a better view into the lives and routines of other beauty bloggers.  I also like to compare their own practices to mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)