|The best excuse for a skincare photo I could scrounge up at the moment.|
Describe your skincare routine in 5 words
- Exfoliate (3-4 times a week), Cleanse, Moisturize (rarely in the summer thanks to my oily skin)
What's your skintype?
- Oily, Sensitive, Acne-prone, Combo and Dry, depending on the weather. Lovely, I know.
- Ever? J&J's Head-to-Toe Baby Wash... is that weird for a beauty blogger?
- Wedderspoon's Manuka Honey is my go-to at the moment.
- Yay! But only as a way to freshen up when I'm not wearing any makeup. I'd never use them to remove a whole face full of product. Dickinson's Oil Controlling Towelettes are my fave.
- Yay, absolutely, though I'm still on the hunt for my toner soul mate.
- High end makeup! I've always found high end skincare to be a) too heavily fragranced or b) way overpriced for the ingredients used.
- Oh gosh... where do I start? I really want to try about every La Roche Posay product out there.
- As a girl who often finds herself with a bit of skin hate after a magnifying mirror session, my best advice to you would be to stop looking in magnifying mirrors. Seriously, that's the best I've got. Who wants to see their every pore and stray eyebrow? It is so unrealistic to view your face at 20x's magnification when no one else EVER sees it up that close.