Sep 5, 2013

Marie Veronique Organics Treatment Cleanser

It's not every day that one comes across an organic skincare brand that exudes luxury.  Luckily, I've discovered one.  Hang on, you Chanel-cleanser-buyin' skincare big spenders, I'm about to rock your world.  Not only does Marie Veronique Organics offer luxurious skincare options, but they're also much better for your skin and your wallet than your usual department store faves.

*Logo via MVOrganics.com

The product I tested from MVO was the Treatment Cleanser*, designed specifically for mature skins that suffer from acne-related issues. Currently, my skin is behaving itself, but that's not to say is doesn't act up quite often (edit: I wrote this part yesterday and today I've got a couple spots by my eyebrows...jinxed it). There's been quite a few times I've found myself pining for my old bottle of Neutrogena On-the-Spot, but hey, this is a natural skincare routine and benzoyl peroxide is not my friend.


So, anyways, I'm happy to have discovered the Marie Veronique Treatment Cleanser. The gentle combo of lactic acid and salicylic acid sloughs away those little dead skin particles that clog pores and create more blemishes (yum... what a nice picture I just painted). Plus, unlike the typical drugstore cleansers geared towards acne prone complexions, this one contains glycerin and honey, so it isn't going to dry you out like crazy.

The singular complaint I have with this product is the scent. I actually enjoy the herbaceous scent, but as a girl with sensitive skin, heavily fragranced products give me the heebie jeebies sometimes. This is truly a personal preference, though (and this cleanser has not caused me any problems with occasional use). If scented cleansers float your boat, you will love this one.

Marie Veronique Organics products can be purchased online, here or here.  I highly encourage you, especially my more mature readers, to check out the rest of her products as she offers an impressive selection of cleansers, masks, lotions and other gorgeous goodies.

Have you tried anything from Marie Veronique Organics?

 The * denotes a product which I was sent free of cost.  Reviews will remain objective, regardless of how the product came to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)