Sep 28, 2013

Rooted Beauty™

Okay, I'm admittedly suffering from a little illness I like to call "Blogger's Guilt", which is the result of too many days without posting an exciting post on cool new products.  What kind of beauty blogger am I that I don't share right away when I've discovered some fun new products?

What products, you ask? Rooted Beauty™'s Raspberry Citrus Invigorating Facial Wipes* and Lip Butters in Razz Lime*, Orange Vanilla* and Passionfruit*, of course! And, not only does Rooted Beauty offer these great products in sustainable packaging, but they also use a portion of their profits to support their Woman2Woman Project.  This project helps women from all over the world escape the horrors of poverty and human trafficking that threaten their livelihoods everyday. If there's one thing I love more than beauty products themselves, it's knowing that the products I use could potentially have a positive effect on someone's life. It's kind of empowering!


As far as the actual Rooted Beauty™products go, I am also a big fan! The Raspberry Citrus Invigorating Facial Wipes smell like one of those fruity-girly cleansers that preteens (and us adults, secretly) go nuts for.  I've been toting these babies around in my schoolbag, pulling them out when things get sweaty or greasy during the day.  The tangy scent and gentle formula snaps me, and my complexion, right out of any Tuesday-afternoon funk I may be in.


Compost me!
As for the Lip Butters... where do I start? These three moisturizing lip balms all smell very strongly of their respective scents, but have very little flavor. It's nice for those of us who don't like to feel like we're taking a bite into a "Razz Lime" Popsicle every time we take a sip of coffee. Plus, the tubes these lip butters come in are compostable!

If you're asking my honest opinion on Rooted Beauty™, I am going to tell you that this company offers some great products and they also support a great cause.  Why wouldn't you want to buy them? To get a hold of the Rooted Beauty™ Line, click here.  Happy shopping!

 The * denotes a product which I was sent free of cost.  Reviews will remain objective, regardless of how the product came to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)