Sep 17, 2013

The Social Media Around Here

Hey, people! Unfortunately, I can't offer you much in the way of super exciting beauty news tonight, but I just wanted to say a quick word about Simply Skin Deep on social media (namely Twitter and Instagram).

So... I try to write blog posts at least two to three times during the week, but sometimes the blog combined with school and an internship can be too much to handle.  This is where Twitter and Instagram come in handy!  I post much more frequently on these accounts since I can do so much quicker than sitting down and cranking out an actual post.  Plus, I love using these channels to chat with followers who have something to say about my beauty ramblings.

Basically, this long intro brings me to my conclusion that I want you to follow me on Twitter and Instagram!  Click on the links below to reach each account.  I think you'll be glad you did!

Instagram: @SSDBeauty
Twitter: @AddieCain


No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)