Feb 10, 2014

Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream

Since a good amount of my time is spent writing, blogging, etc., I've really come to appreciate the snowy days that are accompanying this harsh winter since they give me the chance to stay in and get some work done. However, while I'm developing this new found appreciation for winter, my skin is doing the complete opposite. It's dry and angry, and really, I'm still on the hunt for a good facial moisturizer. As it would turn out, though, my agonizing search for a decent face lotion has turned up a pretty good body cream, Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream to be exact.


When I was younger, I loved Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion, but in my quest to become more natural I've switched to using different oils and what not on my body. Like I said, though, I'm still on the hunt for a good facial cream (natural or otherwise) and after reading some different reviews on Aveeno's lotions as they apply to the facial area, I decided to give the Eczema Therapy a try. Though it's unfortunately a no-go for the face due to stickiness, it's great for the body.

The Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream calms post-shave legs in a way that coconut oil just doesn't. Also, it's fragrance-free so it doesn't have that miserable medicinal smell that itch relieving products are known for. At about $12 to $13 for a 7.3 oz. tube, it's a little too pricey to make me ditch coconut oil completely, but I'll definitely keep it handy for when my skin needs a little extra moisture boost. I think Aveeno has a winner with this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)