Feb 16, 2014

Quick Thoughts: China

Not too long ago, I had the incredible opportunity to travel with my family to China. Never in my life have I been in a place more foreign and as I'm sitting here thinking about it now, I realize how badly I would like to go back.


Not only would I like to go back because the culture and people were truly incredible, but I would like to explore more of the Chinese medicinal practices. In general the Chinese people were beautiful, and despite the large beauty retailers on every corner, I believe it was mostly due to the high value they place on internal health. From the large quantities of fish they consume to the amount of tea they drink, the Chinese people (and honestly, Asian people in general) are definitely doing something right when it comes to skincare.

I think I may do a little more research on this topic for a future post. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)