Aug 18, 2013

A Shout Out to A Pair of Pomeroys

It's no secret that my blog has needed a makeover for quite some time and while I can be pretty creative, digital design is absolutely not my thing.  I just want to give a huge thanks to Matt and Blair Pomeroy of A Pair of Pomeroys Design and Print for turning my hand drawn logo design into something I could use here on Simply Skin Deep.  It looks heaps better than my previous handmade banner, if I do say so myself.


Apart from turning hand drawn images into digital designs, A Pair of Pomeroys also specializes in design and professional printing.  The service you will receive from them is top notch and they are such are a pleasure to work with.  Also, they are reasonably priced, which is a bonus.  Check out their personal blog here.  Thanks again, Matt and Blair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)