Aug 26, 2013

Makeup Crush Monday: Beecology Moisturizing Grapefruit & Lemongrass Body Wash

Wow, is it really Monday already?  I can't believe it.  This makes the fact that I have my last first day of school on Wednesday feel more official and semi-depressing.  The prospect of life in the "real world" is a scary one, but I'm hoping by the time it rolls around I'll be prepared for it.  Until then, I suppose I will just have to continue to bury myself under a mountain of homework, social gatherings and of course, beauty products!

*Picture via BeautySage.com

My latest product obsession is coming to you by way of BeautySage.com, one of my favorite websites for natural product shopping.  When they have their promotions, such as free shipping or 20% off your entire order, it's like my own personal beauty heaven (but more like hell for my wallet). On my most recent BeautySage splurge, I picked up a bottle of Beecology's Moisturizing Grapefruit & Lemongrass Body Wash.  Apparently I am subconsciously loving all things lemongrass these days (see here).

Beecology's body wash is like a polite wake up call when used in the morning.  Any other time of the day, it's just plain refreshing.  Its castile soap base ensures a gentle, but thorough clean, while the vegetable glycerin, honey and aloe moisturize.  This body wash costs about $9 for one eight ounce bottle.  I suggest that you pick one up immediately!

What body washes are you loving these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)