Apr 24, 2014

Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Shampoo

It's not often that I get on here just to talk trash about a product, but I just spent Easter weekend at home using Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Shampoo and my forehead is still vocalizing its rebellion with little clogged pores all over.

I've had a sneaking suspicion that this shampoo was causing problems before, but every time I used it in the past, I was testing another product. Not this time around! Now I know Hydra Recharge is the culprit.


And unfortunately, it's not like it even made my hair look good either. My hair always felt so weighed down after using this shampoo. (Okay, this could also speak more to my fine, somewhat oily hair type. This shampoo might work for someone with thick, dry hair whose skin also doesn't share my skin's aversion to silicone.) (Edit: Apparently some Number 4 products, mentioned below, do contain silicones, but for some reason they don't aggravate my skin.)

At my house where I live during the school year, I like to keep things sulfate-, paraben-free, etc. in the shampoo department, but I always forget to pack shampoo when I go home to hang with the fam. From now on, Number 4 and Avalon Organics are my newest travel buds. Lesson learned!

Since I'm getting all Negative Nancy on you, I want you to join me and tell me one product you just hate. Misery loves company!

2 comments:

  1. interesting blog post!!

    http://lifeofsarahx.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah and thank you for reading :)!

      Delete

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)