Apr 26, 2014

Weekend Ramblings: LUSH Toothy Tabs

Some products enter your life unexpectedly. I came across LUSH Chou Chou... I Love You Toothy Tabs as I was nosing through my sister's medicine cabinet this weekend while I was staying with her.  And even though though these aren't technically a beauty product, I was immediately intrigued and I knew I had to share them with you.

*Photo via lushusa.com
LUSH Toothy Tabs, an environmentally friendly toothpaste alternative, combine baking soda and essential oils into these little tabs that foam up like toothpaste when you chew them up and begin brushing. They're so weird, yet so much more fun than regular toothpaste.

They're teensy!
I will say, though, that the Chou Chou-flavored tabs take some getting used to (less flavorful than most conventional pastes and somewhat bitter), but the clean they provide is pretty awesome. My teeth felt so incredibly shiny after using these and surprisingly, my breath smelled wonderful despite the initial weird taste.
Here's you unnecessary mouth visual of a chewed up Toothy Tab.
Once I head home, I think I'll be purchasing my own box of these little wonders. They're a bit expensive at $5 for 40 tabs, but I think you could definitely get away with splitting each tab in half. At least that's what I'm going to do!

Have you tried LUSH Toothy Tabs? Do you have a favorite flavor?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)