May 6, 2013

Evian's Brumisateur

As your resident beauty addict, it is my responsibility to share with you all of my recent beauty purchases, even the obnoxious ones. And when I say obnoxious, I am specifically referring to Evian's Brumisateur, one of the absolutely most pretentious beauty items in the world. $7 for 1.7 oz. of water in a can from Sephora? Sign me up! Why? It's refreshing, it's luxurious... and devastatingly unimpressive. The mist of water expressed from the can is lovely, but I have not experienced any benefits from it that tap water doesn't already offer. However, I will continue to use it (after cleansing and before moisturizing) because it makes my often haphazard bedtime cleansing habits seem a little more "routine-y". Also, I can see the appeal of this item to people who travel. Plane travels can leave one feeling a little gross. A quick spritz of clean water can do a lot to boost morale, especially if you just traveled to a warm/ humid climate. So all in all, this could be something nice to keep in your carry on, but it's not a necessary purchase by any means. Save your bucks and just go get a little plastic spray bottle and add some water. You won't hardly know a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)