May 6, 2013

Life's Little Annoyances

     Tomorrow is the first day of my internship and tonight, while preparing an outfit, I came to the not so shocking realization that my wardrobe is simply not prepared for the real world.  Just about every item of clothing falls into one of the following categories:
1) yoga pants
2) sorority t-shirts (holy sorority t-shirts... I own like 100)
3) "going out" clothes; A.k.a. too tight/too low cut for any work environment
4) Boyfriend attire; All the shirts, sweatshirts and basketball shorts that I have acquired as a result of a 2-year-long relationship

Do you see anything in any of these previous categories that seems office appropriate? No?  I don't either. So tomorrow I am wearing a basic H&M LBD and hopefully I'll soon find time in my schedule to go shopping in hopes of creating at least a semblance of a wardrobe.  I'm not a fashion blogger by any means, so this is going to be the biggest fashion complaint you'll be hearing out of me for a while.  However, if you're wanting to get your little beauty problem fix, riddle me this:

What do you do when you're done with exams, but your skin is still stressing like finals took all year?  Help a girl out.  I've got a bit of facial "activity" as Annie of xovain.com so aptly describes it here.

That's all I've got for you this evening, but I hope everyone is having a lovely summer break so far.  You deserve it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)