May 7, 2013

Etsy Finds: The Gnarly Whale

       A couple weeks back in my "What I Want Today: Etsy Edition" post, I mentioned a brand called The Gnarly Whale.  The brand features 100% vegan and cruelty free products ranging from hair detangler to lip balm.  The main product of theirs that I've been lusting after is their Beach Waves spray.  Like most products geared toward providing you with the coveted "beach goddess" look, this spray is based heavily on sea salt (mediterranean sea salt, if we're talking specifics), but it also includes conditioning ingredients such as aloe vera and coconut oil.  The directions say to "spray liberally over wet hair [and] let dry".  I did as I was told and I am pretty pleased with the results.  My hair is already naturally wavy, so the Beach Waves spray wasn't totally responsible for creating my waves, but it did magnify them.

   
         I bought this Beach Waves spray in a two pack which includes two 4 oz. bottles of a Beach Waves spray and a Detangler for about $12.50 on Etsy.  I have been just as pleased with the Detangler as I have been with the Beach Waves.  The ingredients in both products are extremely simple and don't require a scientist's translation for the average user.  Also, The Gnarly Whale offers an amazing selection of scents for every product.  I chose Coconut Lime Verbena, a scent I find very appropriate for the summer.  So all in all, two thumbs up for The Gnarly Whale!  Check them out here or here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)