May 21, 2013

Late Night Blogging: Sumita Color Contrast Eyeliner

                    Most of you are probably thinking "Late night blogging? What? It's only 10:45".  Unfortunately, my busy work schedule this summer is turning me into a sleepy old woman and, therefore, this is the new "late night" for me.  Understand? Moving on!  Birchbox had a bit of a WTF moment this month as they sent me things like a pen and Marvis toothpaste; however, I received one gem in my box of goodies that is just about the best thing to happen to my eyes since...like ever.  Enter Sumita Color Contrast Eyeliner.  The pencil I received is black and just perfect.  One swipe of Sumita's eyeliner provides color payoff that can take other eye pencils at least four or five strokes to achieve.  In addition to being bold and beautiful, this stuff lasted on my lids alllll dayyyy long, without budging in the slightest.  I'm hoping the Birchbox sample will hold up for a while, but I will more than likely be purchasing the full size when it runs out.  I am so in love with it!

*Photo via Birchbox.com
                That's all I've got for you this fine Tuesday evening, but I hope everyone is having a great week so far!  Have you tried Sumita's eyeliner?  Do you love it?  Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)