May 22, 2013

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition

                 I hardly ever rave about shampoo and conditioner, but especially not shampoo, so this post is a totally rare occasion.  I've never seen the point of buying $25 worth of a product (shampoo) that spends no more than 15 seconds on your body a day.  I do see how people can justify a conditioner splurge, though, as it is the final step of most in-shower routines and your hair spends a little more time soaking it up.  Luckily for me, I've discovered the most amazing shampoo/conditioner combo that costs only about $10 for the both of them: Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Fortifying Shampoo and Fortifying Conditioner.
In their natural habitat
                
                 The shampoo has considerably low lather, so foam fanatics beware.  I myself can get past this lack of suds simply because my hair feels clean, not stripped, after one wash-rinse cycle sans the typical repeat.  The conditioner is pretty great as well.  It's incredibly moisturizing, but it never leaves me with greasy hair.  After using this shampoo and conditioner for a few weeks, my hair is healthier and shinier.  I could definitely get used to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)