Feb 18, 2013

Makeup Crush Monday

    Hello, everyone!  I hope you're all having a fabulous first day of the week.  Mondays can be difficult sometimes, but only if you let them be.  I've chosen to take the optimistic approach to Monday in which I pretend I'm consistently well rested until I actually am (fake it 'til you make it, honey).  So chug that coffee and comb your hair, because it's going to be a great week!  I was on intothegloss.com this morning, browsing through their Monday Moodboard as I usually do and I decided I wanted to start a little Monday morning ritual of my own.  Let's call it Makeup Crush Monday.  In today's installment I am going to ramble on about the new Bobbi Brown Lilac Rose Eye Palette!
Photo Credit: Bobbi Brown
    Bobbi Brown has recently released this gorgeous palette as her solution to the beauty lover's annual hunt for Spring pastels.  I actually hate pastels.  There, I said it.  Besides on my nails and the occasional light pink eyeshadow, you will never catch me wearing light blues, light yellows, or light purples, etc.  However, this is not to say I don't keep an open mind.  This palette, with its pastel pinks, creams, shimmers, and dark brown is the perfect Winter-to-Spring transition palette for those of us who are a tad pastel-weary.  I think I may start saving for this one.  At $60, it's quite a hit to the wallet, but you get 8 eyeshadows.  So figure $7.50 per shadow then it becomes a steal!  What do you all think of this palette?
    Also, I was watching the Today Show this morning and after seeing guest Steve Harvey, I had a thought: Steve Harvey looks like a cartoon character.  Am I alone in thinking this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)