Feb 6, 2013

Where I've Been This Week...


I am no longer sick, FINALLY!  But, my sorority is still practicing for Greek Sing, which is supposed to end up looking something like this (this is our performance from last year):


 Greek Sing practice, starting a student organization, exams, and the summer internship hunt is keeping me more than busy.  I feel like a chicken running around with its head cut off.  I hope I can get back to blogging on a regular basis next week.  Until then, hang tight!  Thanks for reading, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hello hun, just letting you know i've put your blog button on my blog :)

    Laura x
    http://pale-girl-reviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)