Nov 4, 2012

Fall Back and Relax... with Rosy Cheeks!

As most of you know today is the day that everyone set their clocks back one hour. Today was also the day that I decided to try cream blush for the first time! Well, more like cream to powder, but you get the idea. I've always been faithful to powder blush, thinking that it was the only thing my oily skin could tolerate. I am pleased to say that I was wrong! I found the L'oreal Paris Magic Soufflé Blush in Plume at a Walgreen's and thought the color looked so light and natural that I had to try it. I was really pleased with color once it was on. It's the perfect natural flush for fall/winter. There are a few sparkles in this blush, but nothing that should deter shimmer-phobes from at least giving it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)