Nov 11, 2012

Great Bagel and Great Lipstick


Bagels are one of my favorite breakfast foods, so when I woke up early yesterday morning, I had to go to Great Bagel.  Great Bagel is my favorite breakfast place in Lexington, with its eclectic clientele ranging from hungover shackers to church-goers.  When you're there it's almost impossible to feel awkward or under dressed.  However, going there means I will almost definitely run into someone I know and for this reason, I try to do a little something to make sure I don't look like death. Enter MAC's Cremesheen lipstick in Peach Blossom.  As you can see, it's a little more pink toned than peachy, but beautiful nonetheless.  It is absolutely perfect when you want your lips to stand out without looking too done up.  This lipstick has a little shine to it and it's not as drying as many other formulas.  In a pinch, this lipstick also works great as a blush.  Give each cheek a swipe and blend it in for a simple, pretty look.  I would not recommend this for those of you with sensitive or acne prone skin as some of the oils may aggravate your skin.  Otherwise, it's a nice, quick trick for those of you with only a little time on your hands to get ready.  Just putting lipstick on makes me feel tons more elegant and mature.  That's probably just me, though. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)