Nov 6, 2012

Studying is for the Birds!

I'm having the hardest time focusing tonight and I don't know why!  I went up to my room to grab a candle which is now burning next to my computer.  I was inspired to light a candle after watching Essie Button's "I Heart Fall TAG" on YouTube.  I honestly couldn't tell you if this is doing anything for my focus, but my kitchen now smells like a clean man thanks to Voluspa's Suede Blanc.  It has a relaxing scent that won't make you sleepy.  It also smells clean.  Not in the fresh laundry way, but more like a "man who just showered and is now sitting in his new sports car with leather interior" smell.  I loooove it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)