1. The "I Haven't Showered, but Look Like It Holy Grail": Baby Powder. Many people think the baby powder trick is only for blondes. This is not true at all, as long as you blend it in well enough. I flip my hair and sprinkle it in there, then blend it in with my fingers, and brush my hair. Voila, my hair is de-greased! Many have a problem with the smell of baby powder as it reminds them of babies (duh). I prefer the lavender and chamomile. You may still smell kind of like a baby, but a sophisticated baby.
2. The Bun: Sometimes baby powder just isn't enough and you must resort to The Bun. That picture above is my hair today. It's not as polished as I would like it to be, but unfortunately I just don't have time for that. The Bun is perfect for all occasions, whether it be class or a meeting.
3. Baby Wipes (Not Pictured Above): This is for armpits and personal areas. Work from top to bottom. It's pretty self-explanatory.
4. Perfume...not a lot, just a spritz or two.
5. Wash your face and actually do your makeup! Many people think that not showering excuses them from putting on any form of face makeup. I am guilty of this (and quite often, because I am a lazy college student). Putting on some eyeliner and mascara will brighten your eyes instantly, and throwing some under eye concealer into the mix will really do wonders. Maybe add a little blush to make yourself seem perkier to the outside world that doesn't know you were up studying at all hours of the morning.
Hope this helps all of you lazy ladies out there! What are some tricks you use to make people think you're cleaner than you really are?