Dec 30, 2012

Another Day, Another Sunscreen Disappointment


    It wasn't too long ago that I was writing my "Sunscreen Journey" post, hopeful that my latest Vichy purchase would be the answer to all of my daily sunscreen woes.  Unfortunately, it has proved to be just like the Ghosts of Sunscreens Past, breakouts and all.  I am so disappointed, as the texture of Vichy's Aqualia Thermal SPF 30 is perfectly lightweight and smooth.  I'm not sure what the ingredient(s) is that every sunscreen seems to have in common that my skin hates, but I am done trying to figure it out.  It looks like it's only going to be sunscreen at the beach for me from here on out.  Enough of this expensive, fruitless search for the perfect daily sunscreen.

I apologize for the rant.  Hopefully I am not the only Sunscreen Grinch out there!  What do you think about all of this daily sunscreen discussion?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)