Dec 30, 2012

Suave's Keratin Infusion and DailyGrace

    I'm not one to typically enjoy YouTube comediennes, but I will occasionally indulge in some profane, pointless humor.  Recently, I've discovered DailyGrace and she has got to be one of the funniest women I've watched in quite a while.  I've even included one of her videos for your entertainment before I proceed to review a fairly boring product:


    Now that I've lured you in with Grace's humor, I want to do a quick review on a new leave-in conditioner that I love.  Hair product reviews are extremely rare for me.  I love splurging on face makeup and skincare, but when it comes to haircare, I've always been a bit lazier/cheaper.  I've recently made the discovery of Suave's Keratin Infusion Heat Defense  Leave-In Conditioner... what a mouthful!  I found it in my mom's bathroom.  I believe it runs at about $3.50 at Target.  I use a dime-sized amount, running it through my towel-dried hair, focusing on the ends, right before I blow dry my hair.  I've found myself wearing my hair down a lot more these days, as this product reduces frizz and makes it much easier to style, if that's what I'm in the mood to do.  It's a very lightweight product and it smells great.  With such a wonderful product at an equally wonderful price, it's worth picking up a bottle!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)