Dec 15, 2012

Weekend Ramblings: Black, Gold, and Gorgeous!

Tonight before I went out, I thought I might share my color scheme of the night. If you couldn't guess based on the title of this post, it's black and gold! I did a smokey eye with Urban Decay's Creep and Half Baked as well as a color by Merle Norman called Gold Dust. As for my nails I used Rimmel's Lasting Finish Pro in Black Satin and a Vince Camuto polish I received for free from a sorority sister called Gold Foil. This is my first ever manicure that I tried to design myself, so go easy on me! Black and gold seem like such an effortlessly elegant combo, and perfect for the holidays! Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)