Dec 19, 2012

Quick Thoughts: Holy Biscotti!

    Tonight's post does not have anything to do with makeup, but I embarked on my first ever Pinterest baking endeavor and that itself is a blog-worthy event.  I thought homemade biscotti would add something to the coffee I got for my boyfriend's parent's for Christmas!  The chocolate almond biscotti recipe I chose comes to you from "Baking, From my home to yours", by Dorie Greenspan via Daisylanecakes.blogspot.com.  This blog has so many awesome recipes, including multiple biscotti recipes.  I highly recommend browsing through them!  I suppose you could say I am a little "camera happy" now that I finally have a decent camera to take pictures with, so sorry if I get a little carried away with the photos.  I am so pleased with the results of this cooking adventure.  The biscotti tastes delicious and since I  can't pass out samples through the computer screen, I've included some pictures for your viewing pleasure.  Enjoy!


The biscotti dough, sprinkled with powdered sugar.



After the first round of baking, before being sliced up.




The finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)