Dec 16, 2012

Quick Thoughts: Seeking Products For The End of The World

    Hey, everyone!  So I hope you liked my not-so-clever nod to "Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World" starring Steve Carell and Keira Knightley.  To be honest, I haven't even seen the movie.  I just figured the title was appropriate seeing as we only have about five more days to live, according to the Mayan Calendar.  What's a girl to do when the world's supposed to end and their is so much beauty terrain left unexplored?























     The Wish List is not grammatically correct, nor is it organized in any specific manner.  When I think of a product I would like to try, I'm often in my car or hurrying to class, so I don't usually take the time to write down the full name.  What does your Makeup/ Skincare Wish List look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)