Jan 24, 2013

Face of the Day #1

Hey hey hey!  Regardless of the chill in the air, today's turning out to be a beautiful day.  I actually managed to wake up and put a face on this morning.  Here's what I'm wearing...


Face Base:  Revlon Colorstay is the bomb.  I've got a meeting at 4:00 today, so I need coverage I can rely on for hours.  To combat under eye circles, I've layered Revlon Colorstay Under Eye Concealer over BB's Corrector.  You would never be able to tell that my energy is coffee rather than sleep fueled!

Revlon Colorstay Combination/Oily in Buff
Revlon Colorstay Under Eye Concealer in Light
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque
 
  
Eyes:  Maybelline's Great Lash is a cult classic and for good reason.  It's formula is not clumpy, lasts all day, and washes off easily.  The Laura Mercier eye shadows are gorgeous and subtle.  Perfectly complimentary to my bronzed cheeks.  The Merle Norman liner is my all-time favorite liner, so of course I had to include it in my first FOTD.

Laura Mercier Colour-To-Go Palette
Merle Norman Age Defying Eyeliner in Coffee Bean
Maybelline Great Lash BIG in Very Black



Cheeks:  I wanted a subtle glow today!  A bronzer paired with a glowing powder makes for a nice post-spring-break-esque complexion.

Physician's Formula Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearls in Beige Pearl
Lancôme Star Bronzer Natural Glow in Lumiére

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)