Jan 10, 2013

Mexican Adventures (Pic Heavy)

Hello all!  I'm safely back in the U.S., currently distracting myself from homework by blogging and chatting with my boyfriend.  Instead of a beauty post, I've got a few vacation photos I'd like to share!  Mexico is one of my favorite places in the world.  Both the people and the weather are so warm and inviting.  I gladly welcomed the inevitable relaxation offered by the innumerable beaches and poolside lounge chairs, as I hadn't had much time to just laze around first semester.  Have a look!

    
My adopted beach dog
Whale watching in the morning

The coolest art studio I've found

Darjeeling
Darjeeling
Darjeeling


























    The three pictures you see above are of Darjeeling San Pancho, a tea room and hookah bar.  It's one of my favorite places to hang out when I'm in Mexico.  Great music and great company!

Sayulita, a great little beach town
A nice view of the ocean from the patio
Beach refreshments
The beach in San Pancho
A beautiful sunrise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)