Jan 13, 2013

Quick Thoughts: Makeup Playtime

 Admittedly, I am a bit of a cosmetics snoop.  If you leave your makeup bag open around me, I will probably have a look inside.  It's always fun when friends bring over their makeup bags for me to go through.  I love comparing notes and sharing opinions.  My best friend, Katie, just came to visit me last night and she brought a small sampling of her beauty collection, which included a lot of Laura Mercier and a few other items.  The girl's got great taste and her look tends towards the natural side of the makeup spectrum.  Gorgeous!

LM Tinted Moisturizer and Primer
NARS Orgasm
Chanel Glossimer No. 85 
LM Undercover Pot, Left is Concealer, Right is Undereye Concealer 
LM Undercover Pot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)