Jan 26, 2013

If You Can't Buy 'Em, Sample 'Em, Part 3




GlamGlow's Tingling and Exfoliating Mud Mask... where do I start?  This mask claims to leave "skin noticeably radiant and glowing... [and] While providing tighter skin texture and tighter pores, it provides a more youthful appearance and absorbs impurities without removing natural oils."  At $69 per 1.7 ounces I'd expect it to walk my dog and go shopping with me as well; and though I think the price point is a little extreme, I have to admit that the claims seem to be true thus far.  I picked up a small sample at Sephora and applied it to clean skin for about 30 minutes.  I think instructions said to leave it on for a max of 10-15 minutes, but at $15 per application, I was trying to get my money's worth.  By the end of the 30 minutes, my face looked very statuesque, as in rock solid. I rinsed the mask off using warm water and applied a thick layer of moisturizer, dabbing off the excess after 10 minutes.  My face truly did have a glow about it.  I would not recommend this to those of you with sensitive, dry, or irritated skin as the clay and acid content would be too harsh; but oily, acne-prone girls like myself should give it a go.  I don't think it's currently in my budget to purchase a full sized container of GlamGlow, but I highly recommend it to those of you who have a nice, big beauty budget!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)