Jan 16, 2013

What's In My Shower Caddy

Family Pic
 Yes, I am still in college, living in a sorority house, so a shower caddy is still necessary.  I am so looking forward to the day when I will be able to decorate my own bedroom and bathroom, but until then it will be shared showers and a caddy for me!  This is my first every "What's In My..." post, so bear with me.  I've chosen a few of my fave shower items for this month, which includes a body scrub, body lotion, body oil, and body wash.  It's all about the bod!


Bliss Raspberry Champagne Soapy Suds:  This is just a sample size I received with a Sephora gift card, but I am seriously considering purchasing the full size.  It's a lovely fruit and champagne combo that isn't overly sweet.  It reminds me of a classy New Year's Eve party, which is a rarity in my opinion.   But hey, no one can have too much champagne if they're just bathing in it!  The fact that it's sparkly and pink doesn't hurt either! 


Trader Joe's 100% Pure Jojoba Oil:  I originally purchased this as a facial moisturizer.  That was a terrible mistake.  Clogged Pore City!  I've repurposed it as a moisturizer for after I shave my legs.  It's especially perfect for nights out when you've got a short dress on.  A nice sheen elongates the legs... or so I've heard.  


Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion:  Besides BBW Twilight Woods, I don't like using scented body lotions after I shower.  I feel like it takes away from the perfume I'm wearing that day.  This lotion is perfect, as it doesn't have a scent and sinks in quickly.


Sensual Dead Sea Body Salt Scrub:  If I had to create some strange math equation that would equal smooth legs, this would be an extremely important variable.  I use this before I shave.  The oils provide a cushion that prevents razor burn and the salt buffs away dry, dead skin.  The smell is a warm vanilla with a hint of masculinity.  This stuff is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)