Jan 25, 2013

The Flu Season Just Got a Whole Lot Prettier!

I am an incessant nose blower during this time of year.  I may not all the way catch the flu, but you better believe I will have a stuffy nose for the better part of the winter season.  As a result, I am always on the hunt for something to help protect it from the cold, stinging air.  While I waited in line at Sephora yesterday, Smith's Rosebud Salve was calling my name from one of the pre-checkout bins, and at $7 I figured why not?  And I'm loving it so far!  This stuff has turned out to be the bee's knees for my tissue-abused nose and great as a lip balm too.  Fewer things get to me like a good multitasking product, especially one that comes in an adorable vintage tin!



What multitasking products are you into right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)