Jan 23, 2013

Quick Thoughts: February Wish List

It's been a while since I've done "The Quick Post" so now that I've learned to use a bit of photo editing software I'll do a quick Wish List Post complete with a cute little picture and all!  I know it's not February yet, but I think it's a little late to be doing a January Wish List and I'm bored, sooooo... February Wish List it is!  As I'm sitting here typing, my face is as solid as a rock thanks to a sample of Glam Glow I picked up at Sephora the other day.  Apparently, it contains seven different types of acids (sounds appealing, huh?).  Hopefully these acids will eat away all the blemishes that have been popping up on my face lately.  Ah, stress...such a wonderful thing!  So, hey, can we talk about my February Wish List now?

Florabotanica by Balenciaga:  To be honest, it's been a while since I've sampled this and I can't remember individual notes.  The main thing I remember is that it was floral without being overly feminine and that is quite a feat for a perfume to achieve.

Catbird NYC Alphabet Rings:  One of my friends received the little gold heart ring as a Christmas gift and I loved it, so of course I had to go checkout their website (catbirdnyc.com).  Turns out they have tons of adorable  stacking rings as well as rings you can wear alone.  Even if you don't plan on buying anything, I highly recommend taking a look at their stuff.

Bobbi Brown Sheer Color Cheek Tint in Sheer Cherry:  I was bitten by the Bobbi Brown bug a few weeks back and I can't get enough.  This product is a part of her new Pink & Red Collection.  I think sheer cherry would give you that Icelandic princess look.  I hope that description gives you all the same picture I've got in mind.

Soap & Glory Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser:  First of all, what's not to love about Soap & Glory's products?  They've got the cutest names and packaging to die for.  I also must admit that I'm a sucker for products that come with a little something extra, i.e. the cloth that comes with this cleanser.  This emollient cleanser apparently does some serious makeup removal and I need that, especially after a long night.

Sephora Collection Deluxe Airless Travel Kit:  I need these containers for those foundations that come in annoying glass bottles sans pump (*cough* Revlon Colorstay *cough*).  Also, these would be awesome for travel, as the kit contains multiple sizes of pump bottles plus two reasonably sized jars.  
  
What's on your February Wish List?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is greatly appreciated. However, I prefer no "follow for follow" comments. If you want me to check out your blog, leave a link and I will visit it! Thanks for reading:)